Register Here
Forum Home Site Home Search FAQ Why Live Abroad? Finding Love Abroad Real Estate Working Abroad Events
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

You Are Not Registered Or Not Logged In
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Trivi Subject: Workin elsewhere
kingsRansom

posted on 10-25-2012 at 14:03 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Workin elsewhere

I have spent the last 3 years going from job to job trying to find something that actually works for me. it's not just the job but the people I am working with. I know how to do my job and how to be a professional, but its hard for me to work with people who are selfish ignorant or just dont care about doing any work. the one job i enjoyed the company ended up going under so that went to crap.

I am at the point where I am ready to start looking outside of the US but obviously its a little frighteninhg since i've been in the US my entire life. I think I'm ready to go.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By kingsRansom (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Trivi

posted on 12-07-2012 at 09:04 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
outlook is good

I would say if you know what you are good at and the specific work you would like to be doing, and you are open to the location you end up in you could really find something good outside the US. depending on your industry you may even have a few different options of places you could go live that would be good for your profession. Just depends on what you do and how open you are to living in certain places around the world.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Trivi (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.125 seconds, 9 queries

Escaping America reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Escaping America. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Escaping America