Register Here
Forum Home Site Home Search FAQ Why Live Abroad? Finding Love Abroad Real Estate Working Abroad Events
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

You Are Not Registered Or Not Logged In
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Parthena Subject: ...
Blueballed4life

posted on 06-21-2006 at 14:17 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Impure is impure

Virginity is something pure and irreplacable once you have lost it.

So if you've ever had sex, even a oral or allowed another person to touch your gentials, you are forevere a tainted piece of meat. I'm sorry. I'd also go to the doctor to check for diseases. I'm not saying you have any or trying to scare you.....it's just always good to be sure with so many veneral diseases out there. It seems like everyone has something these days.

Best of luck!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Blueballed4life (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
The_Scribe

posted on 06-26-2006 at 21:32 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

Well, I'd say they are tainted if they marry a virgin. But, they could easily find a non-virgin to marry instead, which would be better.

View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By The_Scribe (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
luckycharmsuntouched

posted on 07-01-2006 at 21:19 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

TAINTED??? i have made the decision to be physical in the past and i am not tainted. i think i made good decisions and i am proud of them.

if the person making the decision to be physical does not feel its wrong, then why is it up to you to decide to label them....

there are so many closed minded people in this forum....
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By luckycharmsuntouched (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
tLakota

posted on 09-20-2006 at 15:58 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
That's jacked...

I have to agree that being physical isn't something impure. Even though I'm Christian, I do believe it's a matter of choice and nothing to be ashamed of. Calling someone a tainted piece of meat is messed up, don't be so quick to pass judgement.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By tLakota (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
John24

posted on 09-20-2006 at 19:45 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
hmmm, sex aversions

How are two people having sex outside of marriage if they are both in love any different than two virgins having sex once married? If everyone who has sex is now a piece of meat then so is everyone who has sex once married as well. I think many people on this site have sex aversions and feel unconsciously disgusted at the idea of physical intimacy and sex and it comes out in these kinds of posts. Good luck with your married sex lives, if you even have desire to have sex that is
You are not tainted if you marry a non-virgin, you are suppose to be in love with the person, not their past. You are marrying who the person is inside. You are not marrying someone JUST so you can finally have sex, which is sadly one of the only reasons many virgins get married. How do you know your wife will even have sex with you? Many religious virgin women are taught sex is evil and impure and feel physically ill at the thought of having sex with their husbands. I know some married husbands who have wives that haven't slept with them in over ten years. Which is why marriage is not about sex, or whose a virgin and who isn't, it's about the connection you have with that person and accepting that person for who they are, faults and all.
Just because a women is a virgin, doesn't mean they are now perfect. You can be tainted in many ways not just physical. But really, it is IMPOSSIBLE to find an untainted person. We are ALL tainted. THis is why we are here on earth! People are all tained in someway which is why forgivness and acceptance are important. I hate christians who act so ungody! They are christinas by name and legalistic RULE only but have no god-like behaviour besides "Oh I'm following these rules because that's what my church tells me... Try thinking for yourself.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By John24 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
dreamangel

posted on 09-20-2006 at 20:51 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Christians??? I don't think so

I don't understand how christians can call other people 'tainted pieces of meat' or that a non-virgin is tainted or will make you tainted. All people are equal. Do you think Jesus would call his children 'tainted pieces of meat" and want other people to call them that?

Jesus befriended prostitutes, and once forgiven, people are clean and pure again. Also, all sins are equal in God's eyes. Someone who has had sex outside of marriage is sinning no more than someone who lies or someone who name calls (people on this site) or someone who is judgemental (again people on this site). So in fact, why don't the people here look inside themselves and realize just how equally tainted they are, before passing judgment.

Also, study your bible. Where in the bible does it say a christian has to marry a virgin. It say's sex should be saved for marriage but nowhere does it say that men have to marry virgins or vice versa. Past sins are forgiven and people are 'white as snow again" That is quoted right out of the bible. The only people who are tainted and sinning here are the close-minded, judgemental people posting here. And you're also giving christianty a bad-name. There is nothing worst than legalistic people because they are living in bondage and rules but TRUE christianty is about freedom not following a dictatorship of rules.
Oh, and I'm still a virgin myself so don't try and think I'm trying to defend myself. I just don't like seeing such obvious hate and discust shown to other people by so-called christians.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By dreamangel (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
John24

posted on 09-20-2006 at 21:06 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
I agree

Dreamangel is right. The original poster is WRONG. I could post 10 bible passages to go against what you're saying. The 'white as snow' passage is just one of the many to prove you are wrong. All people are equal and all sins are equal. You people are a bunch of disgraceful hypocrits!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By John24 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
dreamangel

posted on 09-21-2006 at 06:50 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Thanks john

Why such a disgust toward sex on this site? Sex is a natural, normal activity between a man and a women whether they are married or not! Get use to it! It's time to reevaluate the notion sex. I mean, that's why we're all here right? Someone who passes judgement (as if they think they are god themselves) is NO better than these so-called people who are 'pieces of meat" Why are they pieces of meat?.... because they actually , heaven forbid, had the audacity to fall in love and progress naturally to sex?You might as well just kill them now Also I have a positive opinion of most people and most of my friends and family are not virgins. I'd prefer not to walk around with the opinion that 95% of all people are pieces of meat including my close friends who are all wonderful people!!!! In fact MORE wonderful then many people who saved sex for marriage so get over the legalistic fomality.
Also, diseases are not as prevalent as you like to think. As long as two people having sex have been checked and are clean then there is no chance of passing a disease and condomns have a 98% protection rate, which is pretty high. Yes, condomn's break but there is a 2 to 3% risk of this happening which is pretty insignificant when you think of it. Yes there are people walking around with diseases out there, but there are also an equal amount of people who've had sex with numerous people and are disease free, so don't generalize.
In this day and age, most women in their 20's are not going to find a male virgin. Women have to deal with that fact! Men who need a virgin have possessive ideas about owning the women which includes pain! Most modern men are beyond these barbaric ideas. I wan't a man who accepts me for being a virgin but who would equally accept me if I wasn't. Who wan't to marry someone who expects you to be perfect because no one is perfect not even a virgin. A virgin is someone who is sexually inexperienced and nothing more!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By dreamangel (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
youngvwoman

posted on 10-07-2006 at 14:49 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Extremist?

Yeah, I gotta agree. You know, I was really happy, some weeks ago, when I found this forum. I thought, "Finally, people who feel the same way that I do!" Then I see a post like this . . .

Tainted is tainted?

Geez, sounds to me like we aren't even allowed to *touch* another person.

That kind of extreme thought makes me not want to come around here much. Giving a blanket condemnation to people--that's just wrong.

I don't know who reads these forums, the age range, but creating a thread like this is just going to scare more people into thinking sex is completely dirty. I can't respect someone with that extreme of a belief and adding a condemnation on top of that.

Sadly, I can't tell anymore who really believes the things he/she says, and who (probably some immature children) is just trying to get a rise out of posters.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By youngvwoman (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
melvaughn

posted on 10-11-2006 at 07:21 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
agreed

Agreed....this is a very negative opinion of sex in general and this attitude will probably carry-over into married sex life. This person will probably have sex for procreation only, feel total and utter disgust for their body and for the sex they are having......I suggest whoever posted this seek councilling before you ever get married or be prepared for a sexless marriage because the irrational views you have that sex is 'dirty' will be harmful to your future relationships.
youngvwomen...check-out this site
Most of them married as virgins but they all have healthy, positive views of sex. Most have adventourous sex lives and are open-minded and accepting. This site makes you excited to have sex unlike, the downer, depressing attitudes toward sex here.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By melvaughn (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
cheerstar

posted on 11-03-2006 at 10:17 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

no offense but i do not agree at all with "Blueballed4life".
i have had sex before and me and my boyfriend were and still are in love. so i am NOT a peice of meat, we are in love and its someones own decision to make not yours. you can also use condoms to protect you from getting stds so honestly dont go scaring everyone into not having sex.
it is a great experience if you are really in love with the person.
once you are in love you can never fall out of love, it will always be with you.

me and my boyfriend have been going out for almost 6 months and yes we have had sex, no i did not get a std or get pregnant. i used protection, i do agree that if you are not in love with the person you should not do it but me and my boyfriend are in love.
so what you said i think was totally wrong,you are scaring people into not doing things it is their decision
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By cheerstar (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
melvaughn

posted on 11-04-2006 at 19:16 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Fear of freedom and thinking for one's self

So all that's required for sex to be non-dirty/tainted is to sign a legal paper/document, aka, marriage and then sex is okay? Sex is a beautiful thing between anyone who is in love. Signing a paper or tallying up who you've slept with in the past, is for obsessive, non-romantic, legalistic rule-following people, who will probably never fall in love or know what 'real' sex is like, because they'll be too caught up in rules.
You may find a virgin but are you really living life to the fullest, if you only marry someone because they're a virgin?? You should marry/have sex because you are in love with the PERSON, not because you finally found a virgin. People should not impose rules on themselves when it comes to love, otherwize you are in for a very boring life!! I mean what exactly are people afraid of? Where does the fear of living/having sex come from? The Church??
People here are way too condemning of those who have different life-styles and beliefs.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By melvaughn (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
liz25

posted on 11-05-2006 at 01:08 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
My experiences

I can only speak for my own experiences but neither my Husband and I were virgins when we got married. We had both been with a few people and had sex with each other quite a bit while he was in country. (I was never in the "I'm going to wait" camp, but that's neither here nor there or up for discussion)

Now that we're husband and wife I have to say the premarital stuff hasn't had much of an affect on our relationship except giving us a head start in the experimentation arena. I can honestly say that I rarely if ever think about anybody else I've ever been with, I've never compared any of them to my husband (there really isn't a comparison to be made, he's fantastic), I don't flashback while we're making love, we're certainly not bored of each other.

It could have gone either way, I just chose not to feel guilty or dwell on it. That's my past, my hubby is my present and future.
The people who post comments like this have never even had sex, are naive and don't really understand the real world.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By liz25 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Gonzalez87

posted on 11-05-2006 at 03:02 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
My thoughts on this

I think first and foremost, you need to practise safe sex.

Secondly, you need to get checked every six months (two months for people who sleep around) just incase, because oral sex can also pass on STI's

Third on the list, God does the judging not mankind, God gave freewill and loves all people, everyone will go to heaven and the judgement is now.

Your judgement is tough if you live a selfish life but you judgement is twice as hard if you think you can control people like your a God.

Lastly, (I'm a liberal christain) the only way Kane and Able (spelt wrong I know lol) could have had children is if they had sex with there mum.

Also worth remembering that Jesus was friends with a hooker and she was the first person to see him after he returned from his death.

Ironic that she was also called Mary lol

So remember judgemental christains, even Jesus loved hookers lol

Not that I like the sex trade or anything but it's worth remembering

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Gonzalez87 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
liz25

posted on 11-06-2006 at 06:10 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Explain to me???

According to the bible, all people are equal in God's eyes, so explain to me why 'Christians' have the audacity to presume that virgins are somehow 'better or more pure' than non-virgins. Do you think God would have called the prostitutes he befriended 'tainted pieces of meat??? I don't think so.
People here should stop acting like hypocrites. None of the people who post here sound or act like Christians in the slightest. To be a christian you have to be accepting of other people!
What if you're spouse dies or you get divorced and re-marry? Many people re-marry or are widowed and marry and are no longer virgins (have slept with other people) but this doesn't mean they are now undesirable people. It sounds like people here have unhealthy obsessions over needing to find a virgin. Most women have to deal with the fact that they won't be marrying a male virgin but is that going to stop women from falling in love? You shouldn't limit yourself in who to date or marry when it comes to love! If you're really in love with the person, it won't matter who they've slept with in the past! Trust me, people here have NO idea what true love means.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By liz25 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Parthena

posted on 07-07-2007 at 22:26 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
virginity

'I think first and foremost, you need to practise safe sex.

Secondly, you need to get checked every six months (two months for people who sleep around) just incase, because oral sex can also pass on STI's

Third on the list, God does the judging not mankind, God gave freewill and loves all people, everyone will go to heaven and the judgement is now.

Your judgement is tough if you live a selfish life but you judgement is twice as hard if you think you can control people like your a God.

Lastly, (I'm a liberal christain) the only way Kane and Able (spelt wrong I know lol) could have had children is if they had sex with there mum.

Also worth remembering that Jesus was friends with a hooker and she was the first person to see him after he returned from his death.

Ironic that she was also called Mary lol

So remember judgemental christains, even Jesus loved hookers lol

Not that I like the sex trade or anything but it's worth remembering

'

I don't mean to be pedantic and this is my first post, but I have to set the record straight on a few things here...

First of all, I agree that we shouldn't judge people because we are not God. I have known women who when they were virgins, thought they were the most perfect, pure thing on this earth and would speak degradingly about women who had boyfriends and practised sex before marriage or were just more open about sex or wore revealing clothes. Suddenly they got married and they were doing every sexual act on the planet and speaking about their sex lives as if everybody was dying to know. So I agree that if you've never done something, leave off commenting about it until you have.

Also, Abel never had children because Cain killed him before he could. And Cain did not have sex with his own mother. He married one of his sisters because the law that prohibited siblings marrying only came into effect at the time of Moses, when the genes of the people had become more damaged and they needed to have someone with different genes to prevent diseases in their offspring. Even Abraham married his half-sister; and he was thousands of years before Cain.

Now about Mary Magdalene, she was not a hooker. If you read the bible, it says only that she was possessed by 7 demons which Jesus drove out. It never says anywhere that she was a prostitute; not that that would have been an issue, but I just think it's not right to attach wrong labels to people without any historical evidence.

On a final note, I do believe it was Jesus who said fornication and adultery take place in the mind. So if you're a virgin and you've imagined having sex or masturbated or imagined yourself giving someone oral sex, you are no different than the millions of non-virgins who have actually done these things in real life. (Except perhaps a little more repressed).

So who, ultimately, is a real virgin?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Parthena (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.271 seconds, 23 queries

Escaping America reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Escaping America. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Escaping America