Register Here
Forum Home Site Home Search FAQ Why Live Abroad? Finding Love Abroad Real Estate Working Abroad Events
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

You Are Not Registered Or Not Logged In
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: virginguy81 Subject: I want to lose my Virginity
April

posted on 06-27-2006 at 21:06 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
I want to lose my Virginity

Im am 15 and live in michigan. I really want to lose my virginity but don't know anybody, to lose it to, what should I do?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By April (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
luckycharmsuntouched

posted on 06-27-2006 at 23:28 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Be patient

i know its hard to not think about sex and want to experiance it when it seems like most people have. having sex just for the sake of having it, will leave you feeling empty and you wont be able to value your first time. dont you want your first time to be special? i would just try to get it off your mind and focus on other things which are important to you. and when the right time and the right person comes along you will be glad you waited. i know this advice seems like something some old lady would give. but trust me, at the end of the day you only have yourself to answer to and if you cant be proud of your actions and accepting of them then it makes life ALOT harder.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By luckycharmsuntouched (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
virginguy81

posted on 07-01-2006 at 13:54 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
wow why now?

you just need someone to be a good friend to you and be there for you to talk with. i mean a guy who does not want to just to just take advatage of you! at your age that is all you are going to find guys who just want to take what is so preciose and should mean the world to you! just some random guy will gladly take that but why would you want that? make a guy work for that that shoulkd be something that brings you and another person closer and they will cherish that and you will too!!! if you need a friend i can try to be there as much as i can but hang on to it!!! you will be glad you did i swear!!!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By virginguy81 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.01 seconds, 10 queries

Escaping America reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Escaping America. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Escaping America