Register Here
Forum Home Site Home Search FAQ Why Live Abroad? Finding Love Abroad Real Estate Working Abroad Events
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

You Are Not Registered Or Not Logged In
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Flipper Subject: Can I Lose My Virginity by Masturbating?
Jenny

posted on 01-06-2004 at 04:25 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Can I Lose My Virginity by Masturbating?

I was wondering if masturbating would take away my virginity? (I'm female.)

Jenny

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Jenny (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
DcKelly

posted on 01-06-2004 at 04:27 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
A

Masturbation will not take away your virginity. A virgin, by definition, is someone who has not had sexual intercourse. Masturbation is not sexual intercourse. If you insert your fingers or other objects into your vagina, you may disrupt your hymen (the membrane that stretches across the opening and is typically broken during first-time sex), but if you have not had sex, then you are still a virgin. There are many ways a woman can break her hymen accidentally without having sex, and none of them take away her virginity. In this day and age, with all the sexually transmitted diseases (including HIV) going around, maintaining your virginity is both admirable and smart!

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By DcKelly (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
AdviceMan

posted on 08-30-2004 at 02:33 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

No Jenny you cannot lose your precious virginity but you can lose control and let it flow babygirl.

Thanks for giving me the image in my mind of a virgin pleasuring herself.

Now on with the show Jenny!

:P
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By AdviceMan (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Flipper

posted on 01-15-2005 at 06:23 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

The answer may not be a simple yes or no.

Whether your hymen is still intact, and if you want to avoid damaging it may affect how you maturbate.

Mine is, and I'm saving it for a special guy on our first time. So when I masturbate, I avoid penetrating and focus on the clitoris and outer lips (more than enough to do the trick).

Of course, you are still technically a virgin until a guy enters you. So it is really about what matters to you.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Flipper (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 4.36 seconds, 11 queries

Escaping America reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Escaping America. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Escaping America