Register Here
Forum Home Site Home Search FAQ Why Live Abroad? Finding Love Abroad Real Estate Working Abroad Events
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

You Are Not Registered Or Not Logged In
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: wizard Subject: Looking for 20 something virgin male
youngvwoman

posted on 09-26-2006 at 06:08 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Looking for 20 something virgin male

Hello,

I am a virgin woman in my mid-20's looking for a virgin male around my age. I am from the midwest. I have not kept my virginity for religious reasons but have not found the right person to give it to. I would very much like to have a new relationship with a guy who cares about me.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By youngvwoman (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Sanji_the_Love_Cook

posted on 09-26-2006 at 13:24 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Curiouser and curiouser...

So what's the catch?

I hope you realize any guy could say he's a virgin and there's no real way you could tell the difference.

If you actually do meet someone you are interested in, it would be a good idea for you both to go together and get screened for any diseases, so that way there's no suprises.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Sanji_the_Love_Cook (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
funguy2006

posted on 09-26-2006 at 20:51 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
virgin here

Hi ,i am mid 20 virgin, asian male, attractive,
msn: zyz62005@hotmail.com
would like to meet a virgin female
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By funguy2006 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
virginguy81

posted on 09-27-2006 at 21:38 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
?

?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By virginguy81 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
jboccuzzi

posted on 10-09-2006 at 23:26 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
30&3m-y/o Virgin Male lQQing to have friendship

I hope u r not :0, but I'm still lQQkin' for that special someone to have a mono relationship. I prefer to play no games but don't get too serious till' we've been (!)d (W). Anyplease write me @ jboccuz@yahoo.com. Also read my last manu, this message is not only for the author of the script but for the person that has any interest in me. I do have a taste of requirement which would be ... Just e-mail me to find out more and about mua`.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By jboccuzzi (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
wizard

posted on 11-21-2006 at 13:22 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Where are you from?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By wizard (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.03 seconds, 13 queries

Escaping America reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Escaping America. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Escaping America