Register Here
Forum Home Site Home Search FAQ Why Live Abroad? Finding Love Abroad Real Estate Working Abroad Events
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

You Are Not Registered Or Not Logged In
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: dreamangel Subject: Not enjoying sex????
Lady_girl

posted on 12-01-2006 at 06:55 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Not enjoying sex????

I recently got a new boyfriend and we had sex, this was only the second time id done it, so it was still painful etc.. however when he fingers me/puts his penis in me, it does not turn me on at all..

is this totally weird??????????
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Lady_girl (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
dreamangel

posted on 12-01-2006 at 08:16 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Some advice

It takes most women years before they learn to orgasm from intercourse and MOST women cannot orgasm AT ALL from intercourse (penis in vagina) The vaginal canal does not have many nerve endings. There isn't a lot of sensation. It's only through the G-spot that women can have vaginal orgams and this can take some time to find and lots of practice. Most people find that sex only begins to 'get' good over time and with the same partner. It's only after married couples have been having sex for ten years and completely know each other's bodies and what turns each other on that sex begins to get good!!! Sex gets better and better with time, I would say. Being in love would also help.
So don't worry about it! What you're experiencing is totally normal.

I hope your boyfriend realizes that women cannot orgasm with simple thrusting alone!! You need lots of foreplay with focus on the clitoris...This is the ONLY way most women get pleasure/orgasm so focus on the clitoris...oral sex, ect...

Also, you should figure out how to give yourself pleasure first. Masturbate and figure out how to give yourself and orgasm and then tell your boyfriend what you like and don't like. You have to take responsibility for your own body as well...another person is not a mind reader and will not know what you like so you have to communicate it with him.
But I would say..don't worry about. The more foreplay there is, the better. The more turned-on/aroused you are before he 'enters' you, the better. There should be a really long build-up so that when you finally have intercourse it will feel better. The problem is that a womens sexual plesure is on the 'outside' of the vagina which doesn't make a lot of sense in terms of intercourse, unfortunately.
If you don't like 'fingering' tell him...focus on the clitoris instead.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By dreamangel (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.009 seconds, 9 queries

Escaping America reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Escaping America. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Escaping America