Register Here
Forum Home Site Home Search FAQ Why Live Abroad? Finding Love Abroad Real Estate Working Abroad Events
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

You Are Not Registered Or Not Logged In
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Parthena Subject: finding a vrigin for marriage
abada

posted on 07-23-2009 at 13:15 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
finding a vrigin for marriage

Hello, My family and culture forbids me from marring a women who is not a virgin.
Living now in the US make it very hard to find a virgin . My county a ranged marriages are a norm.
I have thought about returning to my country to get married but most of the arranged marriages the women are 16.
With the strict US laws I would be arrested as soon as I return to the US. I am 20 and really would like to get married but I find it very very hard to find a virgin in the US over 18. Does anyone know of a country where I could meet a virgin women for marriage over the age of 18. By the Way I am also a virgin.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By abada (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
MasonBurkhalter

posted on 08-20-2009 at 15:50 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Ummm

Just go to an online dating site. Most of them have the option of you expressing your religion and all of that stuff. I'm sure you would have the ability to meet someone with the same moral values this way.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By MasonBurkhalter (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Parthena

posted on 01-25-2010 at 08:12 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Pooh!

I agree, go to a dating site. But even better, go back to your home country to find a wife and live there with her until she is over 18. America's laws are stricter because there are more perverts and paedophiles lurking about. I wish you luck!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Parthena (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.051 seconds, 10 queries

Escaping America reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Escaping America. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Escaping America