Register Here
Forum Home Site Home Search FAQ Why Live Abroad? Finding Love Abroad Real Estate Working Abroad Events
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

You Are Not Registered Or Not Logged In
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Aleesha Subject: How long do I wait to date again
Blackbird

posted on 03-29-2011 at 10:01 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
How long do I wait to date again

I went through a break up not very long ago and I am just wondering how long people usually wait to date new people.

I know it different for every person but i think i am ready to start dating I just dont want to rush into it and ruin something that could have been a really great relationship

any thoughts?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Blackbird (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Aleesha

posted on 07-15-2020 at 02:26 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Start dating right away after a break up

There was this beautiful guy...

Every break up story starts that way. He messed up my heart so bad I thought about ending my life and thats not the way I was raised. So...I called my party girl crew and went out for drinks and dancing and met another beautiful guy that night...didn't jump into sex or anything but did feel better about myself right away. So...he turned out...the new guy to be someone I dated for a month or so and it ended much better cause I wasn't threatened with the pain of being alone. Its like a power...knowing that I could control my tomorrows by going out for drinks and some bumpin and grindin at our club and find another beautiful guy to make me feel alive again.

So...my advice is to date again right away after your guy breaks it off...or your woman.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Aleesha (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 1.226 seconds, 9 queries

Escaping America reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Escaping America. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Escaping America