Register Here
Forum Home Site Home Search FAQ Why Live Abroad? Finding Love Abroad Real Estate Working Abroad Events
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

You Are Not Registered Or Not Logged In
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: The Virgin Nurse Subject: I need some help and advice!
princess_kawaii_blossom

posted on 02-17-2005 at 23:40 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
I need some help and advice!

HELP!somebody reassure me on something! I was masturbating the other day and i pushed my fingers in deeper this time and went past a ring of somesort! (well that was what it felt like!) and i started to bleed and there was a sharp pain. The blood only lasted for a couple of minutes... (slight ammounts!) and i wasn't in pain after.... nothing has persisted since.. Did i break my hymen?! because, i'm confused... i've been reading and researching whether it was.. and i need someone to tell me!
x
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By princess_kawaii_blossom (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Flipper

posted on 02-18-2005 at 08:16 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

It sounds like you may have broken your hymen, or at least torn it a bit. It is cool the you refer to it as a "ring" of some sort, because that is exactly how mine feels. Of course I can't see it myself, but one time when we were fooling around, my boyfriend gently traced around the edges with his finger, to give me an idea of where it was (from his viewpoint, he could see it). We're waiting for the right time to break mine, so I can't tell you what that would be like exactly, But, my BF did put his penis right up against it, and it was pretty clear that it couldn't penetrate deeper without breaking or tearing something.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Flipper (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
princess_kawaii_blossom

posted on 02-18-2005 at 13:32 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
^_^

Thanks ever so much! You see, it's because, I get confused.. I hear so many stories and read that the hymen is deep inside and others that it's on the outside.. but you've reassured me! ^_^ thanks alot... but because i pushed hard and i felt a sharp pain.. that next time... when i do do it.. and i push harder.... will i bleed again?
x
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By princess_kawaii_blossom (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
x-Laydee-C-x

posted on 05-26-2005 at 19:46 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
ok i need help..

ok.. me and my bf have had sex prolly.. 4 times now.. and i still havent bled.. help?!!?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By x-Laydee-C-x (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
The Virgin Nurse

posted on 06-15-2005 at 03:12 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

maybe your hymen has is already broken, Laydee
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By The Virgin Nurse (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.081 seconds, 12 queries

Escaping America reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Escaping America. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Escaping America