Register Here
Forum Home Site Home Search FAQ Why Live Abroad? Finding Love Abroad Real Estate Working Abroad Events
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

You Are Not Registered Or Not Logged In
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: december26 Subject: How can you tell if you're hymen is broken?
shy_one

posted on 02-28-2005 at 15:16 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
How can you tell if you're hymen is broken?

I have yet to have sex, but do have vibrator(sorry to shock yall), and I don't know how to tell whether my hymen is broken or not. Is there a way for me to tell without going to a Gyno?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By shy_one (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Flipper

posted on 03-20-2005 at 09:11 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

What kind of vibrator? Obviously, if you are using a dildo-stle one and penetrating your vagina with it, you hymen would be broken. But if you just kept and vibrator on the outside (clitoris area) without penetrating, that shouldn't damage your hymen.

How to know about your hymen without going to the doctor? Well, my boyfriend helped me identify mine, but a girl should be able to find hers solo, following these steps:

1) Stand with your legs spread shoulder width, and then squat down.
2) Place a hand mirror on the floor between your feet, so you can see your vulva (pussy lips).
3) Now slowly and gently rub your vulva back and forth. In a few minutes you will feel pleasure and excitement, and your vulva lips will "pout" and slightly spread on their own.
4) Now use your fingers to spread your lips wide.
5) Look in the mirror: At the top, you will see your clitoris and at the bottom you will find your hymen, which is esstentially a thin piece of skin, or your virgin membrane.

Hope this helps,
--Flipper
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Flipper (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
december26

posted on 06-01-2005 at 07:33 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
mirror

Hi bro - that's a great method.....in particular to arouse her first...

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By december26 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.011 seconds, 10 queries

Escaping America reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Escaping America. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Escaping America