Register Here
Forum Home Site Home Search FAQ Why Live Abroad? Finding Love Abroad Real Estate Working Abroad Events
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

You Are Not Registered Or Not Logged In
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Flipper Subject: help!!
XmeX

posted on 03-20-2005 at 16:08 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
help!!

okay...this might be kind of weird to read so im warning you now...

well my problem is that...i dont think there is a opening to where penis's can go into in my vagina..i examined my vagina many times..and i see this litttle whole like kinda towards the bottom of it and its inside of my vagina.. not OUTSIDE like its "supossed to be" and well im just kinda of worrying about that...i think i was born like that or something or i could be wrong i dont know ..im also unable to use tampons and it frustrates me a whole lot..i have periods and what not but when i look there is no whole down there...how could this be??..
sorry if this is REALLY weird to you and others i just want to know what is wrong..am i weird?...:(
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By XmeX (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
virgin2005

posted on 03-21-2005 at 01:05 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

I just had to respond to your post because it sounds similiar to how Ive felt in the past. Only recently did I realize I was able to go inside at least with a tampon or a finger, although Im still pretty small. A long time ago I had this really small hole at the bottom and from what I saw it looked like there was no way for anything to go in but it seemed gradually I stretched the hole just messing with it. Im not really sure what you mean by a hole on the outside and supposed to be inside. That is a bit confusing but I think I know what you might mean by that. There is still another hole inside that hole, although you cant see it right now..if you know what i mean. Its just you are very small and you cant see it yet. You will have to stretch it gradually I guess.

Just curious what is your age? Have you been to the gynecologist? I actually just went a few weeks ago and feel a lot better because now I know Im normal..although still frustrated because right now I cant get anything more than something the size of a tampon in. It just takes time though. Maybe you should see a gynecologist because that way they can just take a look at you and see if everything looks ok..its possible they might have to help you if you have a problem down there as far as an opening but its most likely you are just really small and it needs to be stretched.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By virgin2005 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Flipper

posted on 04-02-2005 at 09:28 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

Don't worry girls, very small openings in your hymen are quite normal. The hymen is intended to give way to a man's penis when your body is intimately aroused on your first sexual experience. There is no need to try and stretch it artificially.

When I lost my virginity recently, the opening in my hymen was tiny (too small even for a tampon) but all went smooth, and the pleasure of the experience far outweighed any discomfort. The bottom line is it just needs to be with the right man who knows what he is doing.

Breaking your hymen is a once in a lifetime experience; it is far better to remember that being with a man than with some device in your bathroom.
:P
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Flipper (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.01 seconds, 10 queries

Escaping America reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Escaping America. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Escaping America