Register Here
Forum Home Site Home Search FAQ Why Live Abroad? Finding Love Abroad Real Estate Working Abroad Events
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

You Are Not Registered Or Not Logged In
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: admin3 Subject: China travel ban
existentialthreat

posted on 07-26-2020 at 10:49 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
China travel ban

Of course, because of COVID travel to China is out of the question right now. They are having their problems with the virus, and it is difficult to know how bad things really are with the government covering up so much about the spread and/or the cause of the virus.

Also, record floods have damaged China's Three Gorges Dam, the largest in the world. A break of this dam would kill millions.

So here is the topic: China, what is happening there, give information that you know and want to share.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By existentialthreat (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
placerhills72

posted on 08-25-2020 at 06:16 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
China introduction tours cancelled for now

One of the things I wanted to do this year was an AFA introduction tour to China, but those plans are now on hold thanks to covid.Chinese women have always been of interest for me. The only problem for me would be the agnostic outlook so many of them claim to hold. I do see some Christian Chinese profiles on loveme.com, so that is helpful. I believe most who claim agnostic or atheist are problably just afraid to offend the communist rhetoric on the subject. At any rate, Chinese women are most beautiful and healthy. Can't beat that.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By placerhills72 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
admin3

posted on 09-16-2020 at 12:30 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
China travel ban - no American flights allowed

At this time, China has opened it's doors to several European countries, as well as a list of others, but not American traffic. America also remains closed to Chinese air travel.

AFA China Introduction Tours are still postponed until November 2020.

Can't wait for this to all blow over. We have received many inquiries about AFA China Tours, so many are patiently waiting for them.

We will keep you up-to-date as much as possible.

Stay tuned, or visit the AFA Asian Tour Schedule page to read for yourself.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By admin3 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.025 seconds, 10 queries

Escaping America reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Escaping America. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Escaping America