Register Here
Forum Home Site Home Search FAQ Why Live Abroad? Finding Love Abroad Real Estate Working Abroad Events
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

You Are Not Registered Or Not Logged In
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: marguerite Subject: Virgins using tampons
denisegirl

posted on 01-25-2006 at 22:32 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Virgins using tampons

Girls,

I see a lot of questions on the forum about whether it's OK for virgins to use tampons and whether it will hurt. First off, it's OK. Using a tampon will not damage your virginity. It can hurt the first few times you use one. The first couple of times I used tampons I inserted them while lying on my back, on my bed. I pulled my knees all the way up to my chest and carefully slipped the tampon inside.

Denise
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By denisegirl (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
22yearguyvirgin

posted on 01-25-2006 at 23:03 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Thank You

I really want to thank you. I try to help as much as I can on these forums. Ive looked alot at anatomy and women's and Men's health but Im just a guy and a virgin myself at that. There's still alot out there I don't know about. I wish there were more... How can I put this? "experienced" women on this forum. I don't necessarily agree with all your posts but please stick around and help these young women. Theyre confused and scared and deserve answers to their questions. Not to mention Im sure it is more comfortable for them to be talking to a woman. Also, it deosnt hurt for them to have another point of view.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By 22yearguyvirgin (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
The Virgin Nurse

posted on 02-02-2006 at 21:01 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
NEVER!

I still will never stick one of those things up there
It frightens me....but thanks for that explanation..odd...you have the same name as me..Denise...
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By The Virgin Nurse (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
The_Scribe

posted on 02-16-2006 at 00:56 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

I don't believe woman should use tampons.
Especially if you're a virgin.
Use a pad.
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By The_Scribe (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
virginguy81

posted on 02-16-2006 at 11:02 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
thats your choice!

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By virginguy81 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
The_Scribe

posted on 02-16-2006 at 11:05 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

Pads aren't like "diapers" any more they are made better than they use to be.
Tampons aren't a good idea.
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By The_Scribe (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
virginguy81

posted on 02-17-2006 at 02:30 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
make your own choice!!!!!!!!!!

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By virginguy81 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
virginguy81

posted on 02-17-2006 at 02:32 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
!!!!1

only you know what is comfortable to you!!!!
The_Scribe

posted on 02-17-2006 at 08:42 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

Sorry but tampons are evil. Pads are better for you and are easier to use.
22yearguyvirgin

posted on 02-20-2006 at 00:29 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Those evil pieces of cotton

I'm sorry. I don't mean to make fun of you but I fear you are getting a little carried away, Scribe. What I think that some of you guys fail to realize is that some women have too heavy of a flow on some days for even a large pad to work. Also, every woman's body is different. On some women even the best pads will leak from time to time (I grew up in a small house full of women so I was exposed to this kind of stuff fairly often). If used correctly (barring a medical condition or exesively small opening) a tampon many times will not cause a tear in the hyem. You see the hymen is not a fully closed membrane. It actually has an opening through which menstration can flow.

The last and most important point I would like to make (and virginguy81 already mentioned this one) is that a woman's body is her own to do with as she wishes. It is not up to me, you or anyone else to tell her what she can or cannot do with it.

I also wanted to say that yes pads are much smaller than they were at one time. However, they are still made from the same chemicals and materials as diapers. So they are still a lot closer to diapers than you might think.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By 22yearguyvirgin (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
The_Scribe

posted on 02-20-2006 at 13:14 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

She can make her own choice but I just want proof of my wife's virginity.
I don't like liars.
I'd never lie to my wife I'm 100% virgin.
I've never even kissed a female, because I want to save my first kiss for my wife.
I just don't believe in tampons or condoms.
I believe in some birth control.
I would take a birth control pill myself if they had one for men.
But I want three to five children, maybe even adopt a few.
22yearguyvirgin

posted on 02-20-2006 at 21:53 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
male birth control

There was a pill released recently for male birth control. I can't remeber what it was called though.

I understand that you want proof of your future wife's virginity. (I want to marry a virgin woman one day and have wondered about the same things) Just realize that even an intact hymen is not total proof of virginity(and as I said before tampons will not necessarily tear a woman's hymen if it is used correctly). The hymen is not necessarily broken during intercourse and there is a surgery that can restore it anyway. The main thing is finding a woman that you can trust completely even without proof. I mean look at it from her prospective. She will have no proof that you are a virgin. Is that a valid reason for her to not want to marry you? How do you plan on finding out if she has a hymen anyway? You will already be married before you get a chance to check for yourself.
Charizma

posted on 09-27-2006 at 16:28 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Did you take Anatomy and Physiology?

Wow, I really don't expect the men to know much about the female anatomy, but women should know themselves. I don't knock any woman for opting for a pad versus a tampon. However, as a person who favors enlightening those around me, I must speak. Tampons are not the big pieces of cotton with an attached string that they were in yester years. Also, tampons are no longer one standard size. Virgin women need not be afraid because they make slender tampons for women with small vaginal openings. Also, men need not be afraid because it is virtually impossible for a woman to rip her hymen by using a tampon-she'd have to have one HUGE tampon (dildo size). The hymen has the ability to expand and contract back to its normal size. Virgin women who use tampons are no less a virgin than virgin women who have not used tampons-that's a myth. The only difference is that virgin women who use tampons understand their bodies enough to not live in fear of tampons, and they understand that tampons are made for virgin women too. Pads can feel like diapers at times and restrict movement, especially during heavy flow days. In addition, activities such as swimming are more difficult to engage in when one is using a mere pad. I urge non-tampon using women to get to know themselves and come to know the ability of the vagina. Also, don't limit yourself during your period. Life is for living not fearing the unknown. Happy choosing fellow virgin women!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Charizma (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
problemchild

posted on 09-30-2006 at 12:35 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
using tampons isnt dat bad

i personally use tampons i cant stand using pads...uuggghhh....it gives me the heevee jeevee's..just thinkn bout siting in a pile of bloood all day...
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By problemchild (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
dreamangel

posted on 10-01-2006 at 07:45 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Pads..No way

My thoughts exactly. Walking around with a squishy wet feeling between your legs all day long and getting blood on your underwear is not fun...Tampons eliminate ALL of these irritations...but of course, stupid guys who don't have to worry about periods actually think they can give advice about pads and tampons. It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
All virgins, even ones with thick hymens have a small opening that easily fit tampons..which are pencil thin!
Also wearing tampons can make a virgin feel more comfortable with their bodies because they become familiar with the angle of their vagina. Also it makes them more confident that sex wont be impossible.
The poor women that marries these tampon obsessed guys who, will insist they wear pads for the rest of their life. You can't enjoy holidays, you can't wear certain outfits, you can't exercise, you can't go swimming. With a tampon, you can do all these things, so why continue to suffer with a pad?

The guys on this site are just plain weird. This is the only site I've ever seen guys care about trivial women issues like Tampons and then equate it with virginity...it's actually laughable. I feel embarrassed for the men on this site (:)
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By dreamangel (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
marguerite

posted on 10-01-2006 at 15:21 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Good answer guy virgins

I hate pads. I am a swimmer and I wouldn't dream of trying to wear a pad to a meet or at practice. Tampons are awesome. You can put one in and go on about youre day for hours at a time (not to long). Who likes to be stuck not being able to wear what they want and go on about the're normal days. I encourage young and old women if you havent tried tampons to do so. Just read the box and get the junior ones or the slinder ones, don't be scared. It will be liberating when you get the swing of it. You won't loose your virginity to a piece of cotton.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By marguerite (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 2.153 seconds, 23 queries

Escaping America reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Escaping America. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Escaping America