Register Here
Forum Home Site Home Search FAQ Why Live Abroad? Finding Love Abroad Real Estate Working Abroad Events
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

You Are Not Registered Or Not Logged In
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: bigworld_bigchoices Subject: think first
bigworld_bigchoices

posted on 03-12-2006 at 14:57 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
think first

What ever happened to 30 years ago when it was okay even honorable to be a virgin? Now-a-days all you get is a displeasing facial expression and an unforgettable after comment. I'm 16 years old and sometimes I dont like when people find out about my virginity and it shouldn't be that way. I feel that if you are a virgin you should happy to be in your own skin. Why is it that if you are not out having sex then you are considered a prude or too religious to discover the world. Teenagers now-a-days are losing their virginity left and right just to "fit in". Doing "it" is not all that cool, just because it's popular doesn't make it right. Whats the outcome anyways...love,money, a few minutes of pleasure or pain? Sex is something that should be shared between two people that are married and commited not something that should be done because you are bored or trying to make your "lover" happy. I'm happy that I'm a virgin because I have respect for myself and im not trying to grow up too fast. My parents taught me to cherish my body and treat it right like a temple, and if my body is a temple then a temple it will be now and until the day i get married. Because trust me everybody is not doing it. And right now your probably thinking you are just a virgin honey you are not that experienced trust me I know. A few years back i had a boyfriend(he was three years older than me) that i "loved" and i had a choice to make either lose my virginity to "the love of my life" or lose him and i lost him because its not worth it. If you lose your virginity just to make your lover happy then he wasn't worth it because if he loved you like he proclaims he does he would wait...that's why I'm waiting.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By bigworld_bigchoices (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.371 seconds, 8 queries

Escaping America reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Escaping America. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Escaping America